Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blessings

Sometimes when I don't think I can make it through or actually finish what I've started, the Lord lends me a hand. My anthropology class has been very difficult this semester and I was barely hoping to squeak by with a D. Today was my final and I was very afraid, I just needed a 35 and I studied for enough time that I could probably get a 50. Well I studied and prayed so hard Heavenly Father would be my companion during that test and....I got an 86! It was seriously a miracle. I am so grateful for the many blessings that I receive and don't deserve. I guess I must be doing something right in life or He wouldn't choose to bless me at all. I am just so thankful for the gospel in my life and a loving Heavenly Father that is always by my side and willing to give me a helping hand when I need it. Hope finals have all gone well for any of you readers that have to endure them!

3 comments:

  1. I love stories like these! Congrats girl! It's been a hard semester but you have made it!!! Or are close to being done :) You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally deserve it! Good job on your test! It's always the best when you do better then you thought you would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Now I just need to find out where I can get me some of those blessings!

    ReplyDelete