Sunday, July 4, 2010

Good morning!

Yesterday we spent most of the day with friends and family celebrating the 4th of July. We had not stopped going and even threw a 2 mile hike in there that was all uphill to try and get this baby here. Well, nothing worked (as usual). But by the end of the night I was so swollen I could barely move my feet.

I was so completely exhausted and had early church this morning but luckily Josh let me sleep in. When I woke up at 11 I heard lots of noise in my house and thought he might have come home for a snack or something. When he didn't answer to me calling his name I knew it had to be someone that broke in and I was terrified.

I threw clothes on and creeped down the stairs so quietly to find.....a BIRD! A bird had gotten in my house through our chimney and was flying around downstairs like a maniac! I was so terrified I RAN upstairs and locked myself in my bedroom. Don't think I have moved that fast in a really long time!

I called Josh at church and left a message since he was in a meeting. I guess he came home thinking I was in labor but when he got here he found out he had to save me from a crazy bird!

The funniest thing about this whole story is that being scared out of my mind, and running up the stairs still didn't send me into labor. I guess Anna is one stubborn little girl and I should probably be nervous.

Hope everyone has a great 4th and I hopefully you got a good laugh!

Happy 4th everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment