Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Boys of Fall

For those of you that may be country music fans you may have known what this post would be about just from reading the title. But for those of you that don't follow Kenny Chesney the above picture should help.
Yes, this post is about my most favorite sport, football! (sarcasm instended)

My awesome brother Bridger is playing football this year and even though it's his first year playing he made the highest seventh grade team. As a good supportive sister we went to his first game to cheer him on. And you know what? It was actually really fun. Anna loved it too-she really is her daddy's girl. The whole gang made it to the game and we had a great time together. Plus Bridger's team won! GO VIKINGS!



And as if going to that game and all the rest of Bridger's games for the season wasn't enough, Josh got tickets to BYU's opening game and I was the lucky guest of honor that was so priviledged to attend. I wasn't all that excited but I decided I would have a good attitude, wear a matching shirt like all the students, and participate in the cheers. The game was pretty intense the whole time which kept my attention and our seats didn't hurt either. I could see the ball with my naked eye the entire time. In the end, BYU won against Washington and Josh and I had a great time together. Thanks for the fun date babe!

2 comments:

  1. You'll be a football fan eventually, Libby. It's your destiny!

    I had a great time at the game with you, too. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have ever though we would be football fans. Go vikings

    ReplyDelete