Saturday, September 11, 2010

Crazy Life

You would think that by now I would realize that life doesn't go according to plan, but I haven't learned yet. As this school year has started and I have fallen right back into the groove of teaching I realized that education is exactly where I'm supposed to be. I was in the education program once and when I got scared I quit. But now I know that I need to finish and get my teaching degree. I have found out that I can still be a good mom and be a teacher too.

So I'm taking the plunge and going back to the education program. I start in January and I will graduate in December 2012. School will be much easier while Anna is little and right now I'm blessed that my mom can watch her for me. January to April will be nuts with work in the morning school in the afternoon and being a wife, mom and homework completer at night. But I know I can do it. And I wanna do it. I'm so excited and I just can't wait to be a teacher some day.

The other piece of exciting news is that starting on Monday I will have a personal trainer. My dad can't finish his sessions with his trainer so I get to work with her and he is paying for it. I have always wanted to try a personal trainer to see what I'm capable of and to learn how to work out on my own and be effective. My chance has arrived and the timing couldn't be better. I get to train with Sarah at Golds Gym twice a week for 30 minutes and I get to have a gym pass to do cardio on my off days :) I will finally get back to the body I loved! I'm kind of nervous because I don't know what to expect, but once again I know I can do it!

Life gets more nuts everyday and I absolutely love the adventure because I have the most amazing friends and family to join me along the way. Oh and by the way, my Anna has learned how to smile back at me when I smile and giggle at her. I'm loving how her personality is changing as she grows up! Thanks for reading and I hope you have a marvelous week!

5 comments:

  1. What a great post, honey. You will be a great mom and a great teacher! And you are beautiful now, and are going to be unbelievably smokin hot if the trainer can improve an already gorgeous woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of your decision to join the teaching ranks. You will be awesome, because you love kids, literature and have a big heart. You will absolutely LOVE Sarah, she rocks! She kicks your butt!!!!!. Glad you are excited about joining Gold's. Take a water bottle, you will need it.
    Love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Libby sister of mine whom I love dearly,
    My life is also crazy. School, moving, new job, finances... all so much. haha, but at least I got you and sophie and josh and tommy and good ole' bridger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest libb, you are an amazing woman! Call me if you ever need anything alright?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rumor has it you want to try Highway to Hale again...Let me know if it's really true? So I can start training.

    ReplyDelete