Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Addiction

As of late it appears that I cannot do something without becoming addicted to it. If you ask me why I will tell you that I have no idea why I can't just be normal.

My biggest addiction is facebook, so I decided to take some vacation from it. I have only been gone for about 5 days and it's painful, but so good for me. Well to fill the time I am getting back from being off facebook I am watching Grey's Anatomy.

Grey's is a very dramatic medical show that makes me cry almost every episode. After just one viewing I was completely hooked and the characters were my best friends. Okay so two hours of Grey's a day isn't so bad right? WRONG. Grey's is dirty-like really dirty. Everyone sleeps with each other and cheats on their spouse and it's alright in their world. I start thinking that wrong things are okay things when I watch t.v. like this. So....I am having to give up Grey's. Today was my first day and I was completely strong! Go me!

So now I am on the hunt for a new addiction. Josh wanted me to become addicted to house cleaning, but I told him that will never happen ;) Right now I am going back to reading. The only problem is I am so exhausted constantly that I fall asleep after about 20 minutes in a book. But, I did go to the library today and get 5 books that were on the top list for 2009.

Wish me luck! And if you have any suggestions about good addictions for a tired, hungry pregnant girl-please don't hesitate to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment