Friday, December 18, 2009

Help!

I am starting school again in January and this time I am a student at Weber State University. I am really excited because I only have one term of pre-requisites left until I can apply for the respiratory therapy program. The thing is...I found out I have to be a registered CNA to be accepted.

I am looking at classes offered through MATC and I don't know what to do. I know they are great and girls pass the test when they take classes there. The class I am looking at is only 4 weeks which is really accelerated. The class is Monday-Thursday 5pm to 9pm. I just don't know if my body can handle it.

I am working 20 hours at the elementary school still, doing full time classes online through Weber too. I will be in my second trimester of pregnancy and just don't know if I can add the CNA class to my schedule and still be healthy and sane.

If any of you readers have any advice about the situation I would really love to hear it. I have tried to get a hold of MATC to see if they offer Summer classes and they haven't gotten back to me yet. I just don't want a CNA certificate holding me back. The sooner I get it done the better!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Libby:) Really like the updated blog. I say go for it-the accelerated class that is. The 2nd trimester is the "honeymoon" period of the whole nine months- morning sickness is over and you're not big enough to be uncomfortable yet. Also, it'll be a lot easier during that time than once the baby comes. Sounds exciting- Go Libby! You can do it:)

    ReplyDelete