Monday, December 14, 2009

Permanent Munchies...well sort of

I haven't blogged in so long because I decided I was going to give it up. But since I am giving up facebook temporarily maybe blogging will be a better addiction.

As most of you already know Josh and I are going to be a mommy and daddy in the first week of July next year. We found out in early October and got to announce it to everyone on Thanksgiving. We are really nervous and don't really know what the future holds for us exactly, but nevertheless we are very excited.

Lucky for me I haven't been sick at all. No throwing up or even the urge to throw up. My biggest symptoms are being exhausted constantly, becoming nauseated by lots of different smells, and I am hungry ALL. THE. TIME.

I have discovered that if I don't eat a little something every two hours I am not a happy camper. Needless to say I have gained about 3 pounds and I am almost done with my first trimester.

I keep telling Josh that I am not nervous to deliver or have shots or blood drawn or anything. I am afraid of being HUGE when all is said and done. He keeps reminding me that our little one will be worth every pound in the end.

So right now I deal with the fact that nothing fits, I need a snack with me at all times, and I already have to wear what I call "fat girl pants."



2 comments: