Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I love you times infinity plus a billionty

Today I was having a bad day. Just an all around girlish bad day. I haven't been feeling well lately and I'm sure that adds to my low self esteem and how hard I am on myself. But, I am so thankful that I have a beautiful ray of sunshine in my life.

I know it sounds corny but I really don't know what I would do without my darling husband to brighten up my life. He always knows what to say and how to make me feel better. Today he dropped by my work and left a darling love note in my car and then when we had lunch together he made me laugh as we drove around in the sunshine. I am so grateful for him and all that he does for me.

I love you sweetheart!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too, Libby. Thanks for the blog entry - it made my day, too! You are zee BEST.

    ReplyDelete