Friday, October 15, 2010

Mr. Brad Paisley

I know I have been slacking off with my blog but life is just so crazy busy that by the time I could blog at the end of the day I just crash on the couch. The last few weeks have been eventful though so I need to catch all of you up. First of all....my cute sister-in-law Lizzie took me to the Brad Paisley concert with her. And it was AMAZING! We had 2nd row seats right next to the runway and I was so psyched for the show. We had a blast!


 
Our first opener was Justin Moore-he is newer but a great performer. You can hear one of his songs here. I got some great shots during his show I got a picture that I absolutely adore. I think this is a picture that someone could reflect about and make up their own story of what the artist may be feeling or what may actually be going on.

I was extra excited for this show because our other opener was Darius Rucker. I love Darius Rucker's music and was so stoked to see him live. His voice is great but he was kind of boring as far as performing goes. He just stood there and sang. But he was still good.


My other favorite shot of the night was the one of Darius' cowboy boots. This shot was what I was seeing at eye level. Pretty sweet huh?
And finally, we are to the Brad Paisley pictures. He put on a great show as usual. This was my 3rd time seeing him in concert but it was a totally different experience right next to the stage. His voice is so great and being that close almost makes it like you aren't listening to him magnified by mics at all which was awesome. I also had the priviledge of getting climbed on by a drunk-off-her-A lady that tried to climb up on stage. Luckily this guy next to me came to my rescue and actually got her and her boyfriend kicked out. It was a new concert experience for sure. We still had a great time. The most coveted picture is last so scroll all the way through.




Yep, that's right! I am wearing Brad Paisley's cowboy hat! He gave it to a little boy right next to us and they let us put it on for a minute. I can say this kind of experience will never happen to me again and it was so incredible. Thanks Lizzie for thinking of me!



No comments:

Post a Comment