Friday, October 22, 2010

Long or Short?

Alright, I need some help. My hair is currently driving me crazy! It's so frizzy and curly and it takes waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too long to do it straight. I end up pulling my hair up by the afternoon to get it out of my face and Anna just pulls on it constantly. I am going to get a new smoothing treatment on my hair regardless of the length so that straightening will take little to no time :) The only problem is what length do I keep?

Long hair? 

Or short hair?

 I really don't know what to do. I think my short hair was cute and looked great, but when I look back through old pictures of my long hair I adore it! Ah what should a girl do? If all my faithful readers out there could help me out I would be so grateful! 

p.s. I can't wait to have my thin face and body back! I probably won't be there until April but I will get there.


10 comments:

  1. Your short hair was super cute and totally mommy-ish, but I have to admit I'm always a fan of the long hair. It's just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair short! its so so cute!

    ps im at the same stage as you. its just at a weird legnth and by the afternoon its on top of my head. booo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it long and short. I can´t tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I´m going to do :) When I have this new baby, I´m going to work out hard to go back to normal (just like all of us) and then to celebrate I´m going to cut my hair. I was going to do it now, but decided that I would rather change it when I look the best I can, I dont know... Thats just what I´ll do, but I think you´ll look pretty either way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the short hair :) I'm a short hair kind of gal though. They're both great! And your little girl? Probably the cutest thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad votes for Short and Sassy! but it is the girl not the hair that creates beauty.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have one of those awesome faces that look good with both! I love your long hair but I also love your short hair! Do whatever makes you feel the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally, I prefer long hair. It's so much easier to do. It sounds like you're in that in between stage where your hair isn't long enough to do certain things, but is too long to do other things. I always want to chop my hair off in that phase!

    ReplyDelete