Friday, October 15, 2010

Maddie

My sister Maddie is a senior this year and it's so strange to me. I still think of all of us kids as little kids still. Then I have a reality check and realize I'm a mom, Sophie is married, Maddie is a senior, and Bridger is in junior high. We aren't all of those cute little kids anymore-we are cute big kids.

Maddie hadn't done any senior pictures so we decided to take my camera out in the backyard and take some senior shots for fun. Who knew some of them would turn out pretty great? I love these pictures and if you would like to see all of them you can find them here. Thanks for letting me have some fun Maddie!


Lastly, I know she is going to kill me for using this last pic but I absolutely adore it because this is who she is. My sister is the happiest, kindest, loveliest, most beautiful girl I know. She is such a good example to me and I hope that someday I can be just like her. I love you Maddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment