Friday, October 15, 2010

Sundance

Every year Josh and I go on a special date to Sundance. When we were first dating I took him to Foundry Grill for lunch and then we drove the Alpine Loop. It has turned out to be one of our favorite dates that we look forward to all year long. This year the trees weren't colorful yet but we still got some gorgeous shots. Lunch was delicious as usual and what beats a quiet afternoon with my honey? Nothing. I love you babe!

I was obsessed with these glass containers that were filled with coffee beans and a candle. Someday this will adorn a table in my house because it's so absolutely gorgeous.

 I also love all of the Aspen trees and how they look so beautiful all together with the beautiful ivory color marked by the black.


1 comment:

  1. that looks like such a fun date! i love those glass jars as well, how cute! i love your blog libby, and your little baby is so stinkin cute!
    love ya!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete