Friday, October 2, 2009

BYU Football

As many of you know Josh is a huge BYU fan. Me...not so much. I actually dread the fall season because of football. I didn't grow up watching football or any other sport for that matter so it' s really hard for me to pay attention and sit through a game.

For the last two years I have tried to watch the games with Josh and I still have a hard time. I now understand the game much better and I can sit and watch about half of it. After that much, my brain is totally gone and I'm not interested.

I don't feel so bad because, hey at least I let him watch the game, hang up his Y flag and decorate my living room with his BYU memorabilia. Sometimes I even get him some good football food and have my brother over to enjoy the game with him. So I consider myself a supportive wife and great BYU fan :)




Go Cougs! (The game is on right now....hee hee)

2 comments:

  1. And...they won! Woo hoo! Thanks for your support, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby your so funny! Hey how come I'm not on your blog list?? This blog lay out is really cute! Hope your doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete