Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Quitter

I am not one to quit anything too quickly unless the word starts with an A and ends with ugust. Ha ha , yep that's right! I couldn't hack the dog for more than a week. But, the thing is the lady wanted me to train her dog before walking her for an hour a day. If the add says dog "walker" that is what they should be able to do.

Yesterday during adventures with August she jumped on me 6 times and ripped my headphones apart (apparently she isn't a fan of the iPod.) Today she jumped on me a mere 5 times, tried to bite my hand, rip my arm out of the socket, and eat my cell phone.

As you can see this job is not worth $8 an hour 5 hours a week. So today I put in my resignation. At least I am getting an extra $40 for New York City next week! This is the one time I don't care that I'm quitting :D

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So funny. I'm sorry, but I was laughing out loud. I love you too much. Ha haha. Glad you quit that nasty job. :)

    ReplyDelete