Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Photographer

So I know that I am thinking about things way too early but what can you expect? I think of everything way too early and I'm miss prepared (after all, our baby isn't due until July and my crib is up.) Today I decided to start looking at different photographers because apparently I'm supposed to book the newborn session before the baby is even born.

I am really not a fan of the photos where the parents are in black and the background is black too. I just think they are so common and I am not really into it. The only problem: I am having a hard time trying to find a photographer that is unique with baby photos....

Searching through tons of galleries today and websites I stumbled across a photographer that I really like. Jessica Fauset Photography has some really cute newborn photos and her session fee isn't horrible compared to some others I looked at. I just want darling pictures for a reasonable price and I need help finding the perfect person to take them. If you know of any great photographers that won't cost an arm and a leg, do share!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen some pretty cute pictures out there. Do you know Cosette Ward? You should look at hers there so cute and there outside. I don't know other than that, but its just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete