Saturday, January 30, 2010

Out of Control

Lately my life just feels completely out of control. Contributing factors:

-online classes with no professors for help
-new night class with even more homework and now less time to complete my other existing homework
-part time job
-full time calling that takes work during the week
-a house that can't stay clean-no dishwasher or time to clean up
-self-esteem that keeps lowering everyday
-husband that is consumed by work every second of the day

Just to name a few. I know I sound like a total complainer lately, and I'm sorry to any of my readers. It's just hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when it seems like I can't get on top of anything. And the reason it's so hard for me to see the light is because I have totally fallen off the spiritual train. I can't tell you the last time I read my scriptures, or said my prayers. I keep telling myself that today I'm gonna get back on track and I never do. I'm sick of being the weak person that I have been my entire life-I just don't know how to change. Maybe when we get our lives back in 3 weeks I will be able to fix a lot of my complaints and problems I create for myself. I just need to figure out how to make the Lord a priority in my life again.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. I've fallen off the spiritual train and I can't tell you the last time I read my scriptures or said my prayers. And I'm sick of being a weak person my entire life. I read your post and it was nice to know that there is someone else out there that feels the same way as me. Not that I wish these feelings on you. I'm glad I can relate to you. I don't relate in the way of school but I do feel I need to go back. I hope school gets better for you and everything else that you are stuggling with in your life. Oh Libby, we need to talk more. If you ever just want to come hang out, I'm home pretty much all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sister,
    I felt that way too and then I really worked hard on the fence thing. I know I keep bugging everyone about it, but that's how I got back on the spiritual train. I also have tried to make a habit of prayer and scriptures. Now I can't sleep without doing either. :) If you ever need any help with anything call me sista! Love you! By the way, just because your pregnant, doesn't mean your fat. You are beautiful! And your kid will be too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for both of your comments.
    Kim we need to do something sometime. Josh and I would love to do a game night or something with you and Joey in a couple of weeks.
    Maddie, I really needed to hear what you said so thank you.

    ReplyDelete