Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mondays

I used to dread Monday mornings and I will probably dread them once again when I start work next week. But for right now, I'm loving Monday mornings and this is why...


Josh and I had a fun night on Saturday when we made brownies and had ice cream, it was delicious and a very good time together especially because we decided not to clean up. I also had this waiting for me on Monday morning along with an entire house to get cleaned up, but I don't mind.


And I don't mind because this is what I have to look forward to every morning. A darling little girl that drools all over when she sleeps just like her mom.



A little girl who loves to squirm around and stretch out when she gets up in the morning, and doesn't like her picture taken. (Do you like her elf ears?)



And after she stretches out and has her breakfast bottle, we get her in the tub- which she loves (although her face doesn't show it in this picture, we haven't gotten smiling down quite yet.)


When we get out of the tub we get lotioned up and dressed in a cute outfit and head right back to sleep for a morning nap in the bouncer chair.


Monday is awesome!

5 comments:

  1. Aww! She is adorable! I know exactly what you mean... my house is a wreck, I don't have time for it, and I don't care one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting so dang big! How old is she now? I don't like Mondays at all but that is because I don't get to be with my litte pumkin!I hope you are enjoying it while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one where she's in the chair in her room. So cute! She loves me... haha.

    ReplyDelete