Friday, August 13, 2010

Tommy & Sophie Clark

Last Saturday my sister Sophie got married to her prince charming Tommy in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple for time and all eternity. Their sealing was absolutely beautiful and they looked like royalty. I wish I could have taken a picture of them in the temple because words cannot describe the happiness they exuded to everyone in attendance. We didn't get very many great pictures of them outside the temple but we did get a pretty cute one- isn't her dress gorgeous? When she crouched down to see a guest her dress puffed up and looked just like a sparkly cupcake.


After the temple ceremony we headed to the reception center to set up. I felt that I didn't do much to help but I was the errand runner so I spent most of my time in the car. It was so fun to see how Sophie and Tommy interacted with each other. They were on cloud 9 all day long. That new love is completely amazing and I was jealous for a split second because that new infectious love tends to wear off after a bit. This picture just shows the happiness on their faces and I love it :)


And lastly, every couple needs a paparazzi shot. I especially love mine and their paparazzi shot is great too.

 

Tommy and Sophie Clark
Est. August 7 2010

Congratulations! We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment